Should You Try a DIY Ortho Aligner?
Without a doubt, confidence can come from having a smile that you proudly share with the world. First and foremost, we want to emphasize that a healthy mouth is more important than straight teeth. However, crooked teeth aren’t really in style either. Although many of us aren’t born with perfectly aligned teeth, there are a few options that can get things straightened into a more esthetically pleasing place. Braces can get expensive and with so many more affordable DIY options floating around on the internet, it’s sometimes hard to know whether going to the dentist for ortho is necessary. Dental hygienist Allison Norris is here to give you her top 5 reasons clear aligner therapy trays should be monitored by a dental professional. She is so passionate about the topic that she took a director position with the American Aligner Society.
Allison can be found on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/allison-n…
RESOURCES AND REFERENCES:
- First music: Unlicensed from Moovly barnyard-bash_G1AQXyBu.wav
- Second sound: Unlicensed from Moovly Door Bell Ding
- Timer ticking sound: https://www.fesliyanstudios.com/royal…
- Director yelling “Cut”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaX9q…
- Item Title: Comedy
- Item URL: https://elements.envato.com/comedy-CQ…
- Item ID: CQUHBDN Author
- Username: alexbird
- Licensee: Charlotte Stirk
- Registered Project Name: BURST tv
- License Date: September 1st, 2021
- Item License Code: M53B29YDXK