As much as we love to nerd out on all things dental, the BURST tv team also thoroughly enjoys creating content for the sole purpose of sharing things that bring joy. Delicious food is without a doubt one of the best ways to unwind and reconnect with your senses. Can you imagine any gathering without the inclusion of food? In this segment, Krismichelle takes us through this simply soup recipe step by step.BURST TV cookbook: Chicken tortellini soup
BURST TV cookbook: Chicken tortellini soup (BURST Ambassador Kim Love’s recipe)
- 1 – 9ounce refrigerated or frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 – 14 1/2 ounce can fat free reduced sodium chicken broth (Optional: Add more chicken broth for more soup texture or to your liking as it can be more of a stew like consistency.)
- 2 – 10 3/4 ounce cans reduced fat reduced sodium cream of chicken soup
- 1 – 10 ounce package frozen spinach
- 9 ounces of cooked/diced chicken (I like to use leftover rotisserie)
- 2 cups fat free milk
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme (optional)
- 1/2 tsp pepper (I always add extra)
Servings: 6 (1 1/3 cups)
- Cook tortellini according to instructions using the chicken broth instead of water.
- Add soup, remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Bring to boil, cover, reduce heat to medium and cook until thoroughly heated.
- Voila! Enjoy with a toasted piece of garlic bread:) Add more chicken broth for more soup texture or to your liking as it can be more of a stew like consistency.